This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is it still possible to purchase ADS 1.2?

Hello,

I need to maintain some very old code created with ADS 1.2 and running on a xscale architecture processor. I have absolutely no knowledge (for the moment!) of ARM processor architectures, assembly and toolsets, but I suppose this is a very old developer suite and, yet, I need it... is it still available for sale?

Thanks!

Parents
  • Sorry, I don't know anything about about ADS 1.2. However, you might consider using a simulation environment for this. You can find a model of the ARMv5TE architecture, which I believe is the original xscale architecture, on the Open Virtual Platforms website, www.OVPworld.org. If there are modifications of the architecture that are not available on the OVP website, please contact me directly, as the model could be customized. There is also a gcc toolchain on the OVP website, if that is needed.
  • Sorry, I don't know anything about about ADS 1.2. However, you might consider using a simulation environment for this. You can find a model of the ARMv5TE architecture, which I believe is the original xscale architecture, on the Open Virtual Platforms website, www.OVPworld.org. If there are modifications of the architecture that are not available on the OVP website, please contact me directly, as the model could be customized. There is also a gcc toolchain on the OVP website, if that is needed.
Children
No data