This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error Installing Pack of Arm DS 2023.0 on Intel Evo Laptop: Seeking Solutions

Dear fellow forum members,

I am encountering a perplexing issue while attempting to install a pack of Arm DS 2023.0 on my Intel Evo laptop [https://www.lenovo.com/sg/en/faqs/intel/intel-evo-platform/]. As a developer working with Arm-based architectures, I heavily rely on this development suite for my projects. However, I have hit a roadblock and am seeking assistance from this community to help me resolve this problem.

The specific issue I am facing is as follows:

Error Message: During the installation process of the Arm DS 2023.0 pack, I consistently receive an error message that halts the installation. The error message is vague and provides little insight into the root cause of the problem. I have attempted the installation multiple times, but the same error persists. Has anyone else encountered a similar error while installing the Arm DS 2023.0 pack on an Intel Evo laptop? If so, I would greatly appreciate any guidance or potential solutions you may have.

Here are some additional details:

System Compatibility: I have verified that my Intel Evo laptop meets the system requirements for the Arm DS 2023.0 pack. The laptop's hardware specifications are well-suited for development tasks, and other software installations have been successful. However, despite meeting the requirements, I am unable to proceed with the installation. Are there any specific configurations or settings that I should check on my Intel Evo laptop to ensure compatibility with Arm DS 2023.0?

Troubleshooting Steps: I have attempted several troubleshooting steps, such as running the installer as an administrator, disabling antivirus software temporarily, and ensuring that no conflicting software is running during the installation. Unfortunately, these attempts have not resolved the issue. If anyone has successfully installed the Arm DS 2023.0 pack on an Intel Evo laptop or has experience troubleshooting similar installation errors, I would greatly appreciate your advice and suggestions.

Support and Updates: I have reached out to the official support channels for Arm DS, but I am yet to receive a response. If anyone in this community has successfully resolved installation issues with the Arm DS 2023.0 pack on an Intel Evo laptop, I would be grateful for any insights or recommendations you can provide. Additionally, if there are any known updates, patches, or workarounds for this particular installation error, please share them with me.

I am eager to overcome this installation challenge and utilize the Arm DS 2023.0 pack effectively on my Intel Evo laptop. Your expertise and shared experiences will be invaluable in helping me find a solution.

Thank you all for your time and consideration. I look forward to your suggestions and potential resolutions.

• Hi

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

I'm sorry that you've been unable to install Arm DS 2023.0 on your laptop.

To help us investigate, please could you tell us the error message that you see, and at what point during the installation do you see it.  A screen shot might help.

Is your laptop running Windows 10 or Windows 11?  Arm DS 2023.0 currently supports Windows 10 only, not Windows 11.

Which Arm support channel did you reach out to previously?

Thanks

Stephen