This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Where can i get downloadable eval license for ARM DS ?

I am currently facing a situation where my pc does not connect to internet. I want to use ARM DS for development of software for ARM cortex A9. Where can i get a downloadable eval license , help would be appreciated.

Parents
  • Hi Sam

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Arm DS licenses use FlexNet.  To provide you with an Evaluation license, we'd need the hostid for your PC.  To obtain the hostid, you'll need to download and transfer the FlexNet utilities to the PC (you'll need to download and transfer the Arm DS installer too) and use these to find the correct FlexNet hostid for that PC.  Details (and a link to the utility download) can be found at developer.arm.com/.../

Then send an e-mail to license.support@arm.com to request an Evaluation license for Arm Development Studio 2023.0, quoting the hostid, and explaining that you are working in an offline environment so cannot use the Arm DS IDE to request an evaluation license for this machine.

As I wrote in the other thread, please note that Evaluation licenses cannot be used with Arm Compiler 5.

Hope this helps

Stephen

• Hi Sam

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Arm DS licenses use FlexNet.  To provide you with an Evaluation license, we'd need the hostid for your PC.  To obtain the hostid, you'll need to download and transfer the FlexNet utilities to the PC (you'll need to download and transfer the Arm DS installer too) and use these to find the correct FlexNet hostid for that PC.  Details (and a link to the utility download) can be found at developer.arm.com/.../

Then send an e-mail to license.support@arm.com to request an Evaluation license for Arm Development Studio 2023.0, quoting the hostid, and explaining that you are working in an offline environment so cannot use the Arm DS IDE to request an evaluation license for this machine.

As I wrote in the other thread, please note that Evaluation licenses cannot be used with Arm Compiler 5.

Hope this helps

Stephen

Children