This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARM studio - " Login failed. Check your email address and password are correct. " - despite correct email and password

Having the same question with the people who asked the same question before, although it was said to have been resolved before, but I still encountered the same problem.

Parents
  • Hi

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging-in to obtain an evaluation license for Arm DS.

I've tried this myself today, but couldn't reproduce the problem you are seeing.  I've tried with both internal work and external personal accounts.

Please would you be able to try again, perhaps re-registering with a different email address & password?

If that doesn't resolve the problem, then please try logging-in to the Support > Arm Support Services from the links at the top of this page, and create a Case for the Support team to investigate further.

Apologies again for the inconvenience and delay to your evaluation of Arm DS.

Stephen

• Hi

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging-in to obtain an evaluation license for Arm DS.

I've tried this myself today, but couldn't reproduce the problem you are seeing.  I've tried with both internal work and external personal accounts.

Please would you be able to try again, perhaps re-registering with a different email address & password?

If that doesn't resolve the problem, then please try logging-in to the Support > Arm Support Services from the links at the top of this page, and create a Case for the Support team to investigate further.

Apologies again for the inconvenience and delay to your evaluation of Arm DS.

Stephen

Children