This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Server Error or Response Code 504 at Arm License Manager

Hello!!
I want to use an Arm product called streamline.
So I'm going to use the 30-day trial version.

When I try to use the trial version by installing "Arm DS IDE 2022.1", the following error continues to occur.
1. Server Error
2. Response Code 504

That's why I can't use that function right now.
I tried uninstalling and installing the program, and I tried it over and over again for a day, but the same error is occurring.

How can I fix it???

Parents
  • Hi

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Do you mean Arm License Server Error (response code 503)

We (Arm) have had some server problems on our side for the past few days, but I believe these are now resolved.  I've just done a quick test myself and was able to obtain an evaluation license successfully.

Apologies for the inconvenience to you, but please could you try again to obtain an evaluation license?

I hope your evaluation of Arm Development Studio and Streamline can now proceed smoothly.

Stephen

• Hi

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Do you mean Arm License Server Error (response code 503)

We (Arm) have had some server problems on our side for the past few days, but I believe these are now resolved.  I've just done a quick test myself and was able to obtain an evaluation license successfully.

Apologies for the inconvenience to you, but please could you try again to obtain an evaluation license?

I hope your evaluation of Arm Development Studio and Streamline can now proceed smoothly.

Stephen

Children
No data