This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Choices for JTAG manufacturing use programmers?

What are some good choices for JTAG manufacturing use programmers? Production PCB not yet designed, so JTAG connector advice also welcome.

Parents
  • Hi, dear friend,

I am Janet from Qiyangtech, it is a high and new technology enterprise which is specializing in R&D, manufacture and sell embedded computer mainboard with high performance, low power consumption, low cost, small volume, and provides embedded hardware solutions.

Over the years we focused on the development and services of embedded ARM industrial control products,which provides an easy-to-use development tools, reference design platform, product solutions of volume production for embedded development engineers. It helps customers to shorten the time from embedded board to products, and improves product quality. Our company is dedicated to become a leading embedded hardware and software supplier.

If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact me.

E-mail: xiejy@qiyangtech.com

• Hi, dear friend,

I am Janet from Qiyangtech, it is a high and new technology enterprise which is specializing in R&D, manufacture and sell embedded computer mainboard with high performance, low power consumption, low cost, small volume, and provides embedded hardware solutions.

Over the years we focused on the development and services of embedded ARM industrial control products,which provides an easy-to-use development tools, reference design platform, product solutions of volume production for embedded development engineers. It helps customers to shorten the time from embedded board to products, and improves product quality. Our company is dedicated to become a leading embedded hardware and software supplier.

If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact me.

E-mail: xiejy@qiyangtech.com

Children
No data