This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Streamline does not work with the latest gator - any suggestions?

Hello!

I have went through the process of starting the kernel space gator on Raspberry PI3B+. Before that, I was running user space gator with Streamline 5.5.29.1 and this was OK. Now, when I started the Streamline I got an error that the gator is version 680 and that I need to upgrade Streamline. Which I did - to 5.5.29.2 but it still has the same issue.

How can it be that gator is now ahead of the Streamline and the latest versions cannot work together?

Any suggestions on how to circumvent this?

Thanks!

Parents
  • Ronan and Stephen,

Thank you for your prompt responses. Indeed, I got the latest gator from the GIT, spent some time after it started working in the kernel space and then was frustrated that Streamline did not pair with it... I downgraded the gator to the previous version and it now works fine.

Swapping licenses is not the option for us. I do not need many of the ARM tools, just the profiler (Streamline) which does not come on its own. I was surprised that the DS-5 that was released two weeks ago would not work with the gator from 3 months ago.

Again, I really appreciate your answers.

God Bless!

• Ronan and Stephen,

Thank you for your prompt responses. Indeed, I got the latest gator from the GIT, spent some time after it started working in the kernel space and then was frustrated that Streamline did not pair with it... I downgraded the gator to the previous version and it now works fine.

Swapping licenses is not the option for us. I do not need many of the ARM tools, just the profiler (Streamline) which does not come on its own. I was surprised that the DS-5 that was released two weeks ago would not work with the gator from 3 months ago.

Again, I really appreciate your answers.

God Bless!

Children
No data