This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Image Processing

• Hello
    I want to do image processing with an lpc1768.
    Do I need to install the operating system?

• If yes, which operating system?

I'm a novice

• thanks all

Parents
  • I am using the LPC 1768 for the first time in a design. I am going through the data sheet and I can see that some pins are for LED's but also GPIO. For example P1[18]'s description says:

General purpose digital input/output pin.

USB_UP_LED — USB GoodLink LED indicator. It is LOW when the device is configured (non-control endpoints enabled), or when the host is enabled and has detected a device on the bus. It is HIGH when the device is not configured, or when host is enabled and has not detected a device on the bus, or during global suspend. It transitions between LOW and HIGH (flashes) when the host is enabled and detects activity on the bus. (LPC1769/68/66/65/64 only).

I don't want to use it as GPIO if it is going to overwritten with another signal intended for an LED.

Can someone clarify this for me?

• I am using the LPC 1768 for the first time in a design. I am going through the data sheet and I can see that some pins are for LED's but also GPIO. For example P1[18]'s description says:

General purpose digital input/output pin.

USB_UP_LED — USB GoodLink LED indicator. It is LOW when the device is configured (non-control endpoints enabled), or when the host is enabled and has detected a device on the bus. It is HIGH when the device is not configured, or when host is enabled and has not detected a device on the bus, or during global suspend. It transitions between LOW and HIGH (flashes) when the host is enabled and detects activity on the bus. (LPC1769/68/66/65/64 only).

I don't want to use it as GPIO if it is going to overwritten with another signal intended for an LED.

Can someone clarify this for me?

Children