This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

shared library concept for stm32

hello im trying to do something if any one knows or has reference about this help 

I have built a library and a blinky code using that library,

i want to flash the library first and then the blinky example. means next time when i change my blinky i will only load that code at a particular addess how can we do this.?

Parents
  • "Sharing" libraries makes little to no sense in a small embedded system.  There just aren't multiple concurrently running programs that might want to share it.

Since switching from one program to another already requires flashing the controller, there's really just about nothing to be gained from avoiding the flash of the library, either.

• "Sharing" libraries makes little to no sense in a small embedded system.  There just aren't multiple concurrently running programs that might want to share it.

Since switching from one program to another already requires flashing the controller, there's really just about nothing to be gained from avoiding the flash of the library, either.

Children
No data