This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to add nRF5 SDK pathes to system-wide Keil settings?

Hello,

After I extracted nRF5 SDK to some location, how do I add that directory (with all subdirs) to Keil settings, so I don't have to add each subdirectory manually to each newly created project?

I checked examples included into SDK, they have long INC pathes like below configured in each project separately:

..\..\..\config;..\..\..\..\..\..\components;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\boards;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\drivers_nrf\nrf_soc_nosd;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\atomic;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\atomic_fifo;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\balloc;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\bsp;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\button;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\delay;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\experimental_section_vars;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\log;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\log\src;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\memobj;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\mutex;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\pwr_mgmt;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\queue;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\ringbuf;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\scheduler;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\sortlist;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\strerror;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\timer;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\twi_mngr;..\..\..\..\..\..\components\libraries\util;..\..\..;..\..\..\..\..\..\external\fprintf;..\..\..\..\..\..\external\segger_rtt;..\..\..\..\..\..\integration\nrfx;..\..\..\..\..\..\integration\nrfx\legacy;..\..\..\..\..\..\modules\nrfx;..\..\..\..\..\..\modules\nrfx\drivers\include;..\..\..\..\..\..\modules\nrfx\hal;..\config

Is there any better way to do that?