This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

how to get/request license for Arm compiler 5.05 for windows

Hello there,

In one of the project, I want to use ARM compiler toolchain 5.05 update 1(build 106) in windows,

I have downloaded and installed the compiler successfully it have license.ref file inside the installed folder, 

after setting environment veriables i started compile but shows license related errors,

I find for the license file in the website but it asks for the serial number which i didn't have.

So can you please guide me for this license setup,

that from where we can buy or get the license file for this ARM compiler.

Parents
  • Thank you for contacting us, you will receive the serial number when you purchase a license. You can purchase a license via our online store, Arm direct sales or one of our regional distributors. PM me if you need more details.

You didn't mention the CPU type you are compiling for, and whether you need a safety qualified compiler edition?

• Thank you for contacting us, you will receive the serial number when you purchase a license. You can purchase a license via our online store, Arm direct sales or one of our regional distributors. PM me if you need more details.

You didn't mention the CPU type you are compiling for, and whether you need a safety qualified compiler edition?

Children