This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

About SPI flash programming in Windows-on-Arm

I wonder if there's any SPI interface like Intel chipset in Qualcomm ARM platform?  I would like to dump the flash UEFI / BIOS image which stored in SPI flash ROM on Quadcomm ARM platform.

Parents
  • IMO, to just say "Qualcom Arm platform" is pretty vague (unless I missed something)... Do you have a specific device/chipset in mind? I mean, there so many Qualcomm chips and development platforms. (DragonBoard 410c, RB3, RB5, DB4 IoT, DB820c, and the list goes on... featuring different chipsets). Could you please refine this question. Also, I will be moving this thread to the "Development Platforms" category [1] as it does not apply to "Infrastructure Solutions".

[1]: community.arm.com/.../dev-platforms-forum

• IMO, to just say "Qualcom Arm platform" is pretty vague (unless I missed something)... Do you have a specific device/chipset in mind? I mean, there so many Qualcomm chips and development platforms. (DragonBoard 410c, RB3, RB5, DB4 IoT, DB820c, and the list goes on... featuring different chipsets). Could you please refine this question. Also, I will be moving this thread to the "Development Platforms" category [1] as it does not apply to "Infrastructure Solutions".

[1]: community.arm.com/.../dev-platforms-forum

Children