arm9 family nuvoton

hi 

I am facing issue in flashing program in " nuvoton RDK-N9H30  development board "

I have installed " arm7/9 legacy device database " support but don't know how to select " legacy

device database " instead of  " SOFTWARE PACK"

I am using Ulink2 from keil for programming and connected Ulink2 to jtag interface

of evaluation board but not detected and says problem of " JTAG COMMUNICATION FAILURE ".

My second option is from micro usb to PC for which i have to use separate tool " NUWRITER

with WinUSB4NuVCom " installed I have installed WinUSB4NuVCom and checked using nuwriter

tool but not connected.

please do the needful

Parents
  • What my actual problem is I need windows 10 OS for that driver  and internet to update the driver automatically.

After doing these things it detected the nuvoton N9H30 evaluation board and driver shown in device manager.

After that I used Nu-writer to program the SRAM to store in volatile memory and NAND to store in non-volatile memory. 

• What my actual problem is I need windows 10 OS for that driver  and internet to update the driver automatically.

After doing these things it detected the nuvoton N9H30 evaluation board and driver shown in device manager.

After that I used Nu-writer to program the SRAM to store in volatile memory and NAND to store in non-volatile memory. 

Children
No data