This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Relocating the Vector table in Cortex - M0

Hi

I am having an issue,  related to vector table relocation in a Cortex - m0 based device, as VTOR isnt available there in this core, how can i manage the ISRs  in a application which is not at default flash address i.e. 0x8000000, i am able to jump from my boot loader code to the application code, but after interrupt generation code stops. need help thanks in advance

Prasad  

Parents
  • You need to "relocate" the vectors yourself.
    Means, you let the vector point to some piece of code that fetches the final vector from RAM. This RAM contains either the addresses from boot load or from application.

To ease this, you also might want to direct all interrupts (not excpetions!) to one single vector (that's how an RTOS would do it).

• You need to "relocate" the vectors yourself.
    Means, you let the vector point to some piece of code that fetches the final vector from RAM. This RAM contains either the addresses from boot load or from application.

To ease this, you also might want to direct all interrupts (not excpetions!) to one single vector (that's how an RTOS would do it).

Children
No data