This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Adding more peripherals to the simulator?

Hello,

I am trying to simulate a display in my Keil debugger when running in the simulator, but I don't know how to add the display to the "Peripherals" menu. It says here that I should be able to change the peripheral settings, but it doesn't say how. Can anyone help me with this?

Specifically, I need to simulate a Sitronix ST7789 display. My peripherals menu currently looks like this:

When I click TExaS Sitronix, I am getting an ST7735. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help me sort this out.

Parents Reply Children
  • I am using a Texas Instruments TM4C123G Launchpad microcontroller, and I got the simulations in the screenshot from my university.

It seems that someone in your university has written one or more AGSI DLLs for µVision which simulates some of the on-chip peripherals and also an external display. Please ask them to how they have made it and maybe you get the source code from them so that you could modify it for the display you want to use. In that case, you would not have to start from scratch to write such an AGSI DLL.

How can I send you a private message?

If you hover your mouse over my picture or my name, a dialog should open where you can select to send me a private message. I will send you the application note 196 via email in a few minutes.