This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

PC-lint Configure WIndow Display Error

When i cofgure PC-Lint,I find it not like as Help。

Help DIsplay

This is Help Picture。

It is my actual Picture.

Keil-MDK Version:5.38a

Compiler:6.19.

PC-LINT:9.00L

PC operating system: Win11 22H2.

Parents
  • It seems that there is something wrong with the scaling of the dialog. You will probably see similar effects in other tabbed dialogs in µVision as well.

We have occasionally seen effects like this in the past when the screen scaling was adjusted to custom values. I have tested this again with a Win11 laptop and selected a scaling factor of 100%, 125%, 150%, and 175%, but this dialog always showed as expected. Did you select a different value?
    Your screen capture does not look like it was made on a Win11 machine. Did you select a specific Windows Theme, or did you select custom system fonts?

• It seems that there is something wrong with the scaling of the dialog. You will probably see similar effects in other tabbed dialogs in µVision as well.

We have occasionally seen effects like this in the past when the screen scaling was adjusted to custom values. I have tested this again with a Win11 laptop and selected a scaling factor of 100%, 125%, 150%, and 175%, but this dialog always showed as expected. Did you select a different value?
    Your screen capture does not look like it was made on a Win11 machine. Did you select a specific Windows Theme, or did you select custom system fonts?

Children
No data