This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

programmer circuits

hi, i'm new to microcontroller program .
i have 89c51 controller max 232 ic, but to program i need athor programmer, is any possiblety to built my own programmer. please help me,

Parents
  • the most popular post in fora dealing with such is "why can I not get my homemade programmer to work" and, usually, they end up with "I give up and will buy one" or "I will change to a UART programmable chip".
    anyhow
    i have 89c51 ... is any possiblety to built my own programmer. please help me
    NOBODY can help you if you do not give the EXACT type and manufacturer of the chip, there is absolutotally no such thing as "generic programming" of '51s

Erik

• the most popular post in fora dealing with such is "why can I not get my homemade programmer to work" and, usually, they end up with "I give up and will buy one" or "I will change to a UART programmable chip".
    anyhow
    i have 89c51 ... is any possiblety to built my own programmer. please help me
    NOBODY can help you if you do not give the EXACT type and manufacturer of the chip, there is absolutotally no such thing as "generic programming" of '51s

Erik

Children