This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Where can I find config files for M4 and M33 using VHT_MPS2_Cortex-M4 or VHT_MPS2_Cortex-M33/M4

I am trying the ARM Virtual Hardware. I launched an instance on AWS. From this page:
https://arm-software.github.io/VHT/main/simulation/html/Using.html
It uses U55 as an example with command:
VHT_Corstone_SSE-300_Ethos-U55 -V "..\VSI\audio\python" -f vht_config.txt -a Objects\microspeech.axf --stat --cyclelimit 768000000
Two questions on VHT_MPS2_Cortex-M4 or VHT_MPS2_Cortex-M33
  1. Is ..\VSI\audio\python only works for U55? Where can I find the v_path for M4 or M33
  2. When I use vht_config.txt from above with M4, I get
Warning: parameter error: 'core_clk.mul': parameter not found
In file: /tmp/plgbuild/abs_build/1077502_57244/trunk/work/fastsim/Framework/scx/SCXExportedVirtualSubsystem.cpp:637
Info: /OSCI/SystemC: Simulation stopped by user.

Error: configuration file error: fvp_config.txt:4: Could not set parameter 'cpu_core.core_clk.mul'
In file: /tmp/plgbuild/abs_build/1077502_57244/trunk/work/fastsim/Framework/scx/SCXSimulationEngine.cpp:6036
Where can I get the config file for M4 or M33?
Parents
  • This parameter file is specific for the Corstone-300. You can use the --list-params option to see equivalent options for other VHT systems. However I think you can just ignore this file and the code will still execute.

You can also make the settings therein explicitly on the command line with -C parameter=value. I see the config file has the option to disable visualization of the FVP. The equivalent option for this with the VHT_MPS2* models is -C fvp_mps2.mps2_visualisation.disable-visualisation=1. Using this just allows the instantiation of the model to proceed faster, without any loss of information (the microspeech example does not use the LCD or LEDs of the board).

• This parameter file is specific for the Corstone-300. You can use the --list-params option to see equivalent options for other VHT systems. However I think you can just ignore this file and the code will still execute.

You can also make the settings therein explicitly on the command line with -C parameter=value. I see the config file has the option to disable visualization of the FVP. The equivalent option for this with the VHT_MPS2* models is -C fvp_mps2.mps2_visualisation.disable-visualisation=1. Using this just allows the instantiation of the model to proceed faster, without any loss of information (the microspeech example does not use the LCD or LEDs of the board).

Children
No data