This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

PC-Lint on KEIL C

Hi, 

I use KEIL C evaluation version as following with PC-Lint (v1.3 fro evaluation version)

Tool Version Numbers:
Toolchain: MDK-Lite Version: 5.28.0.0

And using below configuration to check MISRA-C

But after I launch "Lint ALL C/C++ Source Files", there have warning message and error message output from the KEIL C, such as following, 

Is that correct? How could I fix this issue?

When PC-Lint start to check source files, there have error message output such as following, but I don't think there has error for ';' or unknown type 'uint64_t' because

compiler can build this project successfully, I think that some configuration does not set correctly. Thank you very much, I appreciate someone can provide me with some

suggestions on this topic, thanks again.

Parents
  • That's not PC-Lint you're using.  It's PC-Lint PLUS.  And yes, that distinction matters.  PLUS is incompatible enough that any and all preparation uVision does offer for the older versions is rendered unusable, so you're on your own.

Among the aspects that quite obviously broke is the pre-configuration for the ARM compilers (or maybe just your use of it?), which causes all those seemingly incorrect messages.  Those are about compiler particularities (like __INT64) that would normally be covered by pre-made *.lnt files provided by Lint and/or the Keil package.

• That's not PC-Lint you're using.  It's PC-Lint PLUS.  And yes, that distinction matters.  PLUS is incompatible enough that any and all preparation uVision does offer for the older versions is rendered unusable, so you're on your own.

Among the aspects that quite obviously broke is the pre-configuration for the ARM compilers (or maybe just your use of it?), which causes all those seemingly incorrect messages.  Those are about compiler particularities (like __INT64) that would normally be covered by pre-made *.lnt files provided by Lint and/or the Keil package.

Children