This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Keil CMSIS RTX bootloader

I am stuck at booting keil RTX with a boot-loader jumping. When the RTX application is loading but it goes into hard fault from  svc2_3 message get keil rtx.    I didn't write explicitly define SVC handler, Since  it's defined inside RTX. All the remaining things like vector table remapping and systick clock are configured correctly. The jumping is possible when using a non rtx application. Any help appreciated

Parents
  • I have similar problem with STM32F0 (cortex M0) and Keil RTX (version 4.81.0). I have divided code to two regions which are boot and application regions. Boot region only includes boot and update codes; very basic and robust code. Application region includes RTX Rtos and user codes. I wrote two Interrupt Vector Table. When code jumps to Application reset vector, its vector table is loaded to ram and continue with it.

The problem is that, Keil automatically links its library codes to start of SVC Handler function code. So first of all, in boot region, it trys to call kernel functions. So this cause to Hard Fault.

Is there any way to write free SVC Handler function? So I can write free SVC Handler function for boot Interrupt Vector Table.

• I have similar problem with STM32F0 (cortex M0) and Keil RTX (version 4.81.0). I have divided code to two regions which are boot and application regions. Boot region only includes boot and update codes; very basic and robust code. Application region includes RTX Rtos and user codes. I wrote two Interrupt Vector Table. When code jumps to Application reset vector, its vector table is loaded to ram and continue with it.

The problem is that, Keil automatically links its library codes to start of SVC Handler function code. So first of all, in boot region, it trys to call kernel functions. So this cause to Hard Fault.

Is there any way to write free SVC Handler function? So I can write free SVC Handler function for boot Interrupt Vector Table.

Children