See these links that help to get started with Keil MDK 5:
1. Download: http://www2.keil.com/mdk5
2. Getting Started:
3. Video Tutorials: http://www2.keil.com/video
I recommend starting with: „Setup Arm Keil MDK”
4. Learning Portal: http://www2.keil.com/mdk5/learn/
5. MDK Editions: http://www2.keil.com/mdk5/selector
6. MDK Community Edition: https://www.keil.com/pr/article/1299.htm
Note: The MDK Community Edition has no code size limits and supports all non-commercial use cases!
7. Supported Devices: http://www.keil.com/dd2/
8. Access to supported product versions (for registered users):
(Note: Eval-Users do have access to just the latest release of Keil MDK 5, see 1.)
9. Online Manuals:
http://www2.keil.com/mdk5/docs and https://www.keil.com/support/man_arm.htm
10. Search the Keil Knowledgebase: developer.arm.com/keil-search
11. ULINK Debug Adapter family: http://www2.keil.com/mdk5/ulink
12. Our customer portal: http://www2.keil.com/support/silver
13. Licensing solutions: Licensing User's Guide (arm.com)
14. Our distributors: http://www.keil.com/distis/
15. Arm Virtual Hardware: https://www.keil.com/pr/article/1298.htm
16. Arm University Program: https://www.arm.com/resources/education/education-kits
Greetings from Australia!I have seen many of your videos and considering of using ARM MDK Professional and Keil Ulink Pro as our tool of choice.As we all aware of the cost of any brand's toolkit is a significant investment.To assist us to decide, would you mind to answer the below questions?
Compared to the other tools we are considering, our concern is:1. As a company will I be able to get a direct support from ARM and Keil to help us get up to speed?Especially in the using of Keil RTX5 and System Analyzer for STM32H7 series?2. Do you have workshop in the future to gain more understanding in using ARM and Keil toolkit?
Many thanks in advance for taking your time to respond.I look forward to hearing from you.
thank you for being interested in Keil MDK. Let me answer your questions:
1. As a company will I be able to get direct support from ARM and Keil to help us get up to speed?Especially in the use of Keil RTX5 and System Analyzer for the STM32H7 series?
-> Support is an important component of a registered MDK version. At any time during your project generation, our Support Team is at your side.
Search the Knowledgebase as explained above
or simply open a Support Ticket with any technical request: https://www.arm.com/support/contact-support
Keil Support will respond timely.
2. Do you have a workshop in the future to gain more understanding of using ARM and Keil toolkit?
-> There are workshops offered regularly, see i.e.: https://developer.arm.com/Training#aq=%40navigationhierarchiescategories%3D%3D%22Training%22&numberOfResults=48
Also, your distributor is aware of offers: Distributors – Arm®