Debug Problem with STM32L011

I want to debug my source code with µVision V5.29

when I start the Simulator, the program starts at the correct program address (0x8001F5C) and the debugging is ok.

But when I start the hardware debugging with the STLINK-V2 the program starts at wrong address ( 0x1FF000FC).

I have no idea what happen there. Does anybody have any idea what's going wrong?

Best regards Reinhold

Parents
  • When working with an in-house software development team https://mlsdev.com, you can expect to pay a higher price than you would for outsourced software solutions. This difference in cost is due to the time and effort it takes to train employees in the use of software development tools and methods. As you progress through software development processes, you will likely need the assistance of more staff to make your software solutions a high quality result. In addition to paying for these staff members, you will also have to cover the cost of training new employees. If your business is large, you may find that your software development team and employee turnover is substantially higher than your competition. Finding an affordable solution to meeting the demands of your business will be very important.

• When working with an in-house software development team https://mlsdev.com, you can expect to pay a higher price than you would for outsourced software solutions. This difference in cost is due to the time and effort it takes to train employees in the use of software development tools and methods. As you progress through software development processes, you will likely need the assistance of more staff to make your software solutions a high quality result. In addition to paying for these staff members, you will also have to cover the cost of training new employees. If your business is large, you may find that your software development team and employee turnover is substantially higher than your competition. Finding an affordable solution to meeting the demands of your business will be very important.

Children
No data