This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem Porting from STM32CubeMX to Keil MDK

Hi Everyone,

I followed an example provided in the help in STM32CubeMX tools from ST. I generated the code and selected Keil 5 as my platform. When I opened the project in Keil, it compiled with no error. But when I tried to simulate the code and hit "run", it generated the following errors "*** error 65: access violation at 0x4002380C : no 'write' permission
*** error 65: access violation at 0x40023C00 : no 'read' permission". I tried different examples but similar error was generated. I am using Keil Lite version.

Thanks in Advance

Parents
  • Like all the other Error 65 posts on the forum the issue here is that the SIMULATOR does not support your chosen target. Use the DEBUGGER on a real part/board.

Alternatively remove code dependent on hardware, like the clock sources, PLL, GPIO, etc.

• Like all the other Error 65 posts on the forum the issue here is that the SIMULATOR does not support your chosen target. Use the DEBUGGER on a real part/board.

Alternatively remove code dependent on hardware, like the clock sources, PLL, GPIO, etc.

Children