This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

YUV scaling using maliT760

I want to know  whether T760 HW supports processing YUV frames directly (input YUV, and output YUV), and what YUV formats (e.g., NV12, NV21, YV12, etc.) are supported.

The intended use cases for this could be that the camera SW stack uses GPU for post-processing tasks (e.g., scaling, cropping, color conversion, blending, additional image processing steps, etc.)

To be specific I need it for scaling a YUV.

And if this is supported, what are  the GLES/EGL extensions which will provide this functionality?

Parents
  • Hi jitender,

We do not currently have any examples of this in our SDK samples.

I have raised it with the team to see if a sample could be scheduled, however I cannot give you an ETA on when this may happen, if at all.

There may be code that exists elsewhere to do this already.

If you create one using the SDK, we would be happy to receive contributions back in order to help others.

Kind Regards,

Michael McGeagh

• Hi jitender,

We do not currently have any examples of this in our SDK samples.

I have raised it with the team to see if a sample could be scheduled, however I cannot give you an ETA on when this may happen, if at all.

There may be code that exists elsewhere to do this already.

If you create one using the SDK, we would be happy to receive contributions back in order to help others.

Kind Regards,

Michael McGeagh

Children
No data