This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Mali 400 new User-Space Binary Drivers

Hello i have use H3 unit with mali 400 mp2.
I have question about new drivers r6p0 i have see sources, cross_compile them, they are ok, but i don't have User-Space Binary Drivers for r6p0 the last one that i have are for r3p0 or r4p0...

Where to find lastes/new User-Space Drivers i see that on web siteh there are only for r5 mali450

Parents
  • As providers of GPU technology for a wide range of silicon partners, we simply don't have the resources to provide every driver version for every implementation of the Mali GPU. Occasionally (as you have found) working with a partner will leave us with a binary we can make available, but again most of the time the only place such drivers can be obtained is directly from the vendors.

It looks like the H3 is an Allwinner device so if you're seeking new drivers, they are probably your best point of contact.

Hope this helps.

-Stacy

• As providers of GPU technology for a wide range of silicon partners, we simply don't have the resources to provide every driver version for every implementation of the Mali GPU. Occasionally (as you have found) working with a partner will leave us with a binary we can make available, but again most of the time the only place such drivers can be obtained is directly from the vendors.

It looks like the H3 is an Allwinner device so if you're seeking new drivers, they are probably your best point of contact.

Hope this helps.

-Stacy

Children
No data