This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Mali utils

Hello,

Can i find a benchmark utility which does not use a DIsplay/Framebuffer for 3D graphics which uses mali gpu.

I dont use a framebuffer/display drivers on my linux machine.

I tried using glmark2-es2 but it needs a display/framebuffer.

Thanks for your help.

Parents
  • Hi vsriram,

What OS are you using? Also, how do you know if the Mali GPU drivers are working correctly?

I am unaware of any benchmarks out there that support this kind of setup. Traditionally they are designed to be run on production, or near production, devices.

However that is not to say that such a benchmark doesnt exist.

I would recommend finding a benchmark company you wish to engage with and open a dialogue with them to discuss whether they can support this kind of setup.

Kind Regards,

Michael McGeagh

• Hi vsriram,

What OS are you using? Also, how do you know if the Mali GPU drivers are working correctly?

I am unaware of any benchmarks out there that support this kind of setup. Traditionally they are designed to be run on production, or near production, devices.

However that is not to say that such a benchmark doesnt exist.

I would recommend finding a benchmark company you wish to engage with and open a dialogue with them to discuss whether they can support this kind of setup.

Kind Regards,

Michael McGeagh

Children