This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Arm Performance_advisor:ERROR: Cannot find any frames.

Hi .I wand to use Performance_advisor to perform my unity game,My Game graphi api is vulkan.

Accoiding to the document,i strart the lwi_me.py with:

python lwi_me.py --lwi-api vulkan -o d:\lwi --lwi-vk-layer-lib-path arm64\libVkLayerLWI.so -M c -D "C:/Program Files/Arm/Arm Mobile Studio 2022.2/streamline/bin/android/arm64/gatord"

And Got the console result:

Searching for a Mali GPU:
    Mali-G77 GPU found

Configuring LWI

Enabling Vulkan debug layer...

1) Configure and profile using Streamline
2) Press <Enter> here after capture has completed to finish.

Than i go start the streamline to capture my application, generate the capture file..

go back to the python conosle to pulling lwi local files..

Run Pa to get report,but got the error 

PS D:\lwi> pa .\Capture.apc\
Using Starter Edition
Importing capture...
Fetching data...
Preparing report type html...
Problems were found preparing html report:
WARNING: Build name not provided. You can add this as a command line argument (use --build-name).
WARNING: Build timestamp not provided. You can add this as a command line argument (use --build-timestamp).
WARNING: Device name not provided. You can add this as a command line argument (use --device-name).
WARNING: Cannot find draw calls counter. Use LWI or GA interceptor when creating your capture to obtain draw calls data.
ERROR: Cannot find any frames. Please refer to the user guide for methods of providing frame data to Performance Advisor.
WARNING: CPU cycles data was not used. Cycles data is missing or unreliable. Use --force-cycles to force usage of this data.

i tried many times but get the same error..

My Host OS is Windows 10, Android 10, Vulkan ,Arm Mobile Studio 2022.2

Tks..