This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

__pgmath_abort:Math dispatch table is either misconfigured or corrupted.

Hello,

I am getting the following runtime error:

Error during math dispatch processing...

__pgmath_abort:Math dispatch table is either misconfigured or corrupted.

It occurs when my Fortran code is built with nvfortran and libamath.so is loaded into the process. After testing some debug flags, I came to the following:

**** div/zs/precise ****Entry point not defined for CPU target=armv8.

Maybe libamath.so lacks implementations of some math functions?

Parents
  • Yes, libamath.so contains BLAS and LAPACK routines. MLSDev software development company specializes in creating custom software solutions tailored to the individual needs and requirements of businesses or customers. These companies typically work with specialized programming languages and frameworks to deliver solutions that meet the customer's desired goals. They are usually knowledgeable in the most up-to-date technology trends and tools, offering their clients the ability to stay ahead of the competition.

• Yes, libamath.so contains BLAS and LAPACK routines. MLSDev software development company specializes in creating custom software solutions tailored to the individual needs and requirements of businesses or customers. These companies typically work with specialized programming languages and frameworks to deliver solutions that meet the customer's desired goals. They are usually knowledgeable in the most up-to-date technology trends and tools, offering their clients the ability to stay ahead of the competition.

Children