This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

utility PCE can not create Linux application debug operation

Hi everyone,

I have  a DSTREAM and want to use it to debug a user space bug. I have a target board with chip Annapurna Labs alpine al-314. I use utility PCE to create platform configuration database.But I don't see the Linux application  debug operation(screenshot as below). Attachment is the configuration database created by PCE.  My DS debugger version is v5.24.1. I see some built-in configuration databases without "Linux application debug operation" either. So is it normal? Can I debug application on my platform? Thanks in advance.

without-linux-application-debug-operation.png

Best regards,

Tony

al314.zip
Parents
  • Hi Tony,

The Linux application debug entry is completely generic and doesn't rely on platform support generated through PCE. You can just use the entry in Debug Configurations under the "Vendor" "Linux Application Debug"

linux-app-debug.png
  • Hi Tony,

The Linux application debug entry is completely generic and doesn't rely on platform support generated through PCE. You can just use the entry in Debug Configurations under the "Vendor" "Linux Application Debug"

linux-app-debug.png
Children