This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Streamline Performance Analyzer support for Cortex R4

Hi,

I have TMDXRM48HDK board and DStream Unit and valid DS-5 license which includes license for Streamline performance Analyzer.

When I connect to StreamLine Performance Analyzer, it will connect to the board. When I try to capture the data, it gives following error:

Unknown host: USB:002020.

What may be the issue?

Is streamline performance analyzer supports the board? The board which I am using bare metal board i.e. doesnot have any OS.

My goal is to get function level profiling of my modules on Cortex R4? Any suggestions?

Thanks and Regards

Sridhar Artham

Parents
  • Hi Sridhar,

Streamline requires gator to be running on the target and gator requires a perf-enabled (Linux) operating system. Unless you create and use a custom target agent that outputs the streamline protocol, Streamline will not work with bare metal.

Wade

• Hi Sridhar,

Streamline requires gator to be running on the target and gator requires a perf-enabled (Linux) operating system. Unless you create and use a custom target agent that outputs the streamline protocol, Streamline will not work with bare metal.

Wade

Children
No data