This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I used DS5 to create a new model for Neoverse N2, but an error "No core definition of type Neoverse-N2 found in Configuration Database for core instance css.cluster0.cpu0.Set a valid core type ,or add the core definition to the CDB." was reported

I had already started the RD-N2 FVP.  Ds5 can connect to RD-N2 FVP,but cannot import it because of this error

Parents
  • Hi Mikhail

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Which version of the Arm toolkit, exactly, are you using?  Look in Help > About.

Sorry, but the older "DS-5" toolkit does not support Neoverse N2.  DS-5 has been superseded by Arm Development Studio ("Arm DS").

Arm DS supports Neoverse N2 and all the other recent Arm processors.  So you need to use Arm DS instead.

The latest Arm DS 2022.1 is available for download (including a free 30-day trial) from
    developer.arm.com/.../arm-development-studio-downloads

Hope this helps

Stephen

• Hi Mikhail

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Which version of the Arm toolkit, exactly, are you using?  Look in Help > About.

Sorry, but the older "DS-5" toolkit does not support Neoverse N2.  DS-5 has been superseded by Arm Development Studio ("Arm DS").

Arm DS supports Neoverse N2 and all the other recent Arm processors.  So you need to use Arm DS instead.

The latest Arm DS 2022.1 is available for download (including a free 30-day trial) from
    developer.arm.com/.../arm-development-studio-downloads

Hope this helps

Stephen

Children