This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

When will be the Release of "The Definitive Guide to Cortex M7" ??

Hi Sir,

may be the title of this question looks fun, but i am eagerly waiting for your next book "The Definitive Guide to Cortex M7" are you working on this book?? When could i Expect this book

Thanks and Regards,

Harshan.

Parents
  • Hi Harshan,

At the moment I am busy with varies ecosystem enablement activities with ARMv8-M so haven’t got time to write books right now.

Due to similarities between Cortex-M4 and Cortex-M7, I am thinking about not having a Cortex-M7 book, maybe just an update of the Cortex-M3/M4 book instead.

Regards,

Joseph

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

• Hi Harshan,

At the moment I am busy with varies ecosystem enablement activities with ARMv8-M so haven’t got time to write books right now.

Due to similarities between Cortex-M4 and Cortex-M7, I am thinking about not having a Cortex-M7 book, maybe just an update of the Cortex-M3/M4 book instead.

Regards,

Joseph

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

Children