Isurki’s “TESDA” (http://www.isurki.com/images/fichas-tecnicas/tesda%20v1.1._user%20manual.pdf ) analog & digital inputs and outputs board allows ARM based industrial computers to interface with harsh environments and control industrial processes in a reliable and accurate way, directly connecting with field actuators, drives, sensor and detectors, thus enhancing the use of ARM ecosystems in the control of industrial and environmental processes, such as TORADEX Colibri family, ARDUINO and RASPBERRY PI, featuring the next features and characteristics.
· Power supply (required): 3.3 and 5.0 Vdc
· 8 digital inputs, for voltage free contacts or passive detectors (i.e., proximity inductive detectors) with included 18 Vdc auxiliary supply.
· 4 pin to pin configurable digital input/outputs. Digital outputs are relays with 1 SPDT contact with 6 A switching power.
· 4 x 4-20 mA analogue inputs, one by one configurable as active or passive signals, with included 18 Vdc auxiliary supply.
· Interface with CPU: 2 x 20 pin header (-X1), 100% compatible with TORADEX® Colibri family based System On Module (SoM) central boards.
· Inputs and outputs connectivity: independant 12 pins detachable Wago aerial connectors (included).
· Leds for indication of: auxiliary power supplies, digital inputs, digital outputs and analog inputs current state.
ISURKI offers a ready to use industrial ARM based computer that can embed the TESDA board as an option, everything integrated in a DIN rail mounted plug & play execution (http://www.isurki.com/images/fichas-tecnicas/iris%20data%20sheet.pdf) as shown in the right picture.
TESDA board is fully designed, manufactured and supported by ISURKI, with available hot line through the IRIS BOX PC assistance service.