This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Flashing STM32L0

I have made a custom board for STM32L072CZ by ST. I am flashing it using STM32Cube Programmer via UART. When I flash it, I get the application running(say blinking LED) for the first time and as soon as I reset it, the application stops running. I checked the memory pages and are intact and match with the .bin file that i used. Also the boot configurations were followed. Any solution to the problem? Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Parents
  • Possibly the STM32Cube has done some hardware initialization (e.g. turning on peripheral bus clock) that is need to be done but is missing from your code. So when the code is started from STM32Cube programmer it works, but after reset the hardware need initialization again but is missing.

• Possibly the STM32Cube has done some hardware initialization (e.g. turning on peripheral bus clock) that is need to be done but is missing from your code. So when the code is started from STM32Cube programmer it works, but after reset the hardware need initialization again but is missing.

Children
No data