This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

The write and read functionality for Driver_Nand is returning ARM_DRIVER_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED

Greetings,

I am currently working on a project to implement the ARM RTX RTOS2 for multiple modules (such as NAND, SPI, UART, ETHERNET, etc.) on a custom board.

I have downloaded the latest template for Driver_Nand.h and Driver_Nand.c from the CMSIS5-develop repo on Github (https://github.com/ARM-software/CMSIS_5).

However, when I look through the Driver_Nand.c when I call the Initialize function with API version (0x204) I see the following:

static int32_t ARM_NAND_Initialize (ARM_NAND_SignalEvent_t cb_event) {
return ARM_DRIVER_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED;
}

I, therefore assume the support for NAND-flashes was removed. If that is the case, why was the support for ARM_NAND removed, and is there any replacement?

Furthermore, I have already got it to work through using it directly as GPIO pins and read/write to the assigned pins (as an alternative). I wish to use the arm_driver structure for the operation to have the same structure programmatically on the initialization, read and write operations as for the other parts (such as SPI).

Best regards,

0x80.

Parents Reply Children