This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there a way to compile for x86 to run the code under windows ?

I'd like to compile my application in windows targeting the x86 or x86_64

Final goal is to import the code in SL via C-caller

Thanks.

Parents
  • use the same keil project and just change the target.

As noted, Keil/ARM do not provide an x86 targetted compiler - so it won't be a matter of just changing Target.

You're going to have to look into how to integrate a 3rd-party compiler into uVision

There is support for using the GCC compiler with uVision - so you might look at that for tips ...

An option should be also move to MS Visual studio

In which case you'd be looking for how to integrate a 3rd-party compiler with that. I think that should be fairly well documented; eg, Atmel (now Microchip) Studio is built on MS VS ...

• use the same keil project and just change the target.

As noted, Keil/ARM do not provide an x86 targetted compiler - so it won't be a matter of just changing Target.

You're going to have to look into how to integrate a 3rd-party compiler into uVision

There is support for using the GCC compiler with uVision - so you might look at that for tips ...

An option should be also move to MS Visual studio

In which case you'd be looking for how to integrate a 3rd-party compiler with that. I think that should be fairly well documented; eg, Atmel (now Microchip) Studio is built on MS VS ...

Children
No data