This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

uVision IDE closes immediately upon opening project

I have two computers, one for office use, one for going to clients.

Both are Win10 machines running licensed versions of V5.34.0.0 of MDK ARM Essential.

I wanted to re-sync the office computer to the travel computer yesterday, so I copied the entire folder from the travel to office computer.

When I open the IDE either from the desktop shortcut, or by clicking on the project file, the IDE opens, I can see the files, but before I can do anything, the IDE closes without any error message.

This happens for only one project.  If I open a different project, that opens and builds fine.  I then close that project, and open the other project, and the IDE disappears.

Both folder on the two computers are identical.

I tried restarting the computer several times with out success.

I finally uninstall Keil, re-installed and licensed it again.  I then opened the project and it built without any problems.

I then closed Keil, and when I tried to reopen Keil, it immediately closes again.

This is making working on that project impossible right now, so any help would be appreciated.