This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

internal command error

hi

I am working with nordic nrf52810 soc, when i flash code using stlink v2 i am getting  "Internal command error", all my connections are correct. i can see my stlink connected inside debug in keil.  on the other hand i am able to program successfully stm32f103 using the same ide and programmer.

Parents
  • i am getting  "Internal command error",

You need to give more details - where, exactly, do you get that?

Note that you can copy & paste from the Build Output window...

stlink

Also, as the name ST-Link suggests, it is specifically designed by ST for their processors; it is not supported for other manufacturers' devices (although people have "hacked" it) - so you're really on your own for support with that.

I would strongly suggest that you use a supported debug probe; the most obvious choice would be the J-Link embedded on a Nordic Dev Kit - which is designed & supported for programming external targets.

i am able to program successfully stm32f103

You would hope so - that is an ST chip!

• i am getting  "Internal command error",

You need to give more details - where, exactly, do you get that?

Note that you can copy & paste from the Build Output window...

stlink

Also, as the name ST-Link suggests, it is specifically designed by ST for their processors; it is not supported for other manufacturers' devices (although people have "hacked" it) - so you're really on your own for support with that.

I would strongly suggest that you use a supported debug probe; the most obvious choice would be the J-Link embedded on a Nordic Dev Kit - which is designed & supported for programming external targets.

i am able to program successfully stm32f103

You would hope so - that is an ST chip!

Children