I compile my very first project with no error. I was wondering what to do next and I find the 'download' icone. Why not ! I clic on it and i get a message 'ST-Link not detected'.
What did I miss ?
1. Posting your request at this forum, do always confirm:
- the Keil product and its version in use
2. I recommend to see our helpful Video Tutorials at:
3. See also: "ST-LINK USB Communication Error"
4. See our AppNote "STMicroelectronics ST-Link/V2 debug adapter using the ARM® KeilMDK ":
Thanks for your answer.
I downloaded the ST Link utility. It installed the USB st link driver successfully but when I go th the windows device manager, it doesn't appear. St Link says 'no ST Link detected'.
So I asked the question in the ST forum ...
View all questions in Keil forum