This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What does this message mean? osRtxInfo not found

Does it say RTX5 component itself is missing?

Parents
  • The problem is that the RTOS viewer in the IDE can't get a sensible answer from the RTOS running on the device. 

I've encountered this a few times in the past. I think the issue was related to the RTOS failing due to errors in the code. Is the code running as expected when you see this? If you stop the device during debug, where do you stop, and what do you see in the call stack window? (Meaning: do you see what you expect to see?)

If you see a little blue question mark or yellow alert badge on a file icon in the project view, those files need to be updated to match the pack. Right click on the file to open the context menu for the file, which should have an update option. This copies the new version of the file into your project. So if those files were customized (i.e., had user-specific settings), you'll have to re-enter those.

• The problem is that the RTOS viewer in the IDE can't get a sensible answer from the RTOS running on the device. 

I've encountered this a few times in the past. I think the issue was related to the RTOS failing due to errors in the code. Is the code running as expected when you see this? If you stop the device during debug, where do you stop, and what do you see in the call stack window? (Meaning: do you see what you expect to see?)

If you see a little blue question mark or yellow alert badge on a file icon in the project view, those files need to be updated to match the pack. Right click on the file to open the context menu for the file, which should have an update option. This copies the new version of the file into your project. So if those files were customized (i.e., had user-specific settings), you'll have to re-enter those.

Children