This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't debug in simulator or real board anymore

Hi,

I am not sure how to fully explain this issue, so please let me know what further information I should provide. I am trying to program my EK-TM4C123GXL board however after uploading some (probably faulty) code, Keil crashes after starting the debug session. If it helps, I was trying to set up Port D for interrupts. Also, I can no longer run simulations either. When I do, Keil says I have memory access violations. The strangest part is this issue now occurs when I try to upload previous working programs as well.

Parents
  • Keil crashes

Please explain that

What error message(s) do you get?

Post a screenshot.

Keil says I have memory access violations

Do you mean Windows tells you that the Keil uVision application has "memory access violations"  on the Host system, or that uVision tells you that your code has  "memory access violations"  on the Target system?

• Keil crashes

Please explain that

What error message(s) do you get?

Post a screenshot.

Keil says I have memory access violations

Do you mean Windows tells you that the Keil uVision application has "memory access violations"  on the Host system, or that uVision tells you that your code has  "memory access violations"  on the Target system?

Children