This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Keil5 display DLL for user defined output

Dear all,

According to the application note 144 document, I create a DLL library for the NEW chip (Cortex-M4) for Keil4 tool.

I can display more information in a single dialog box and without any RTOS code in my source code. It is very helpful for debugging. Besides, I also create SVD file, it is fine, all peripheral registers can display correctly in different list view. 

But using a dialog box, it is more effective than peripheral view. Because some peripheral function is not based on a single register to determine. So display a "Dialog Box" feature is more flexible to provide information.

However, when I move the project to keil5 tool, this feature cannot easy to apply again. Because new uVision must insert a real RTOS into my source codes. Otherwise, the "Operating system" option is greyed.

How to solve this problem (without RTOS to make "operating system" option available) ? Or any suggestion to create & display dialog box for debug feature like "peripheral awareness".

Thanks a lot

Vincent