This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

USB Device Problem.

Hi everybody;

I am writing a test program for USB device (CDC class) on STM32F407 With ARM MDK V5 IDE.
I'm using The USB-OTG-HS as FS (PB14 PB15); I used the deliverd examples by modifying the
PHY interface to ON chip full speed PHY.But no way to Make it Work: No enumeration
(Unrecognised Device IN Win10).Though the test works well with STM32CUBEIDE.
I tried evrything ; I need help.

Best regards
Chiali. 

Parents
  • Hi Chiali,

you can take a look at HID example for STM32F429I-Discovery board which can be found in the STM32F4xx_DFP.

This board uses USB HS in FS mode, so you can compare setup of that example and see if there are differences to your setup.

Settings you should check are ones in RTE_Device.h, High-speed setting in USBD_Config_0.c file and SystemClock_Config in main.c.

Best regards, Milorad

• Hi Chiali,

you can take a look at HID example for STM32F429I-Discovery board which can be found in the STM32F4xx_DFP.

This board uses USB HS in FS mode, so you can compare setup of that example and see if there are differences to your setup.

Settings you should check are ones in RTE_Device.h, High-speed setting in USBD_Config_0.c file and SystemClock_Config in main.c.

Best regards, Milorad

Children