This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

import CubeMX modifications in µVision

Hi,

I am using Keil µVision 5.29.0.0, for programming of a STM32 device. For pin configuration I am using STM32CubeMX 5.5.0.

By starting CubeMX through the "Manage Run-Time Environment" dialog, µVision gets aware of modifications in the source code generated by CubeMX and is able to import those changes.

My problem is: we are multiple developers in the current project and each of us has to modify different parts of the STM pin configuration (one is implementing an UART protocol, one is working on a SPI device, ...). How can we synchronize our CubeMX configurations?

My last attempt was to just replace the "STCubeGenerated.ioc" file, generated in one of the RTE subdirectories. By doing so, CubeMX works fine, but modification in the generated code are not imported by µVision (RTE_Components.h is not changed).

Is there any way to merge/replace CubeMX modifications or do I have to do this manually?

Parents Reply Children
No data