This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Keil problem with libraries (software packages)

Hello, 

I'm very new in Keil software and I'm trying to setup my development enverionment. 

My MCU is a STM32F746VET and I have generated the porject with the help of STM32CUBEMX. I have imported the generated files to the last version of Keil uVision5. I need to use the Keil RTX operating system, then using the software package I have installed the libraries and using the Manage Run-Time Environment I have attached to my project the following modules:

- CMSIS -> CORE

- CMSIS -> RTOS -> Keil RTX

- Device -> Startup

For the compilation, I'm using the GCC Compiler (GNU) for ARM projects with the Prefix "arm-none-eabi-".

The compilation is done correctly, but the program doesn't work (the program consists in a simple task that enables/disables a LED). 

I think that the problem is involved in the operating system functions that all UNDERLINED, as we can see in the following image: 

How can I fix this problem? Why all the functions are underline? I don't know about Keil and I don't understand why it is happening. 

Thank you in advance. 

Parents
  • The grey underlining indicates that help is available for the symbol -- press the F1 function key to access the help. (See the MDK release notes, here.)

Can you debug the code? Step through it to see what it is doing? It's possible that the kernel didn't initialize, the thread didn't get created, and the kernel didn't start. Check the return values from each call. And if you can, use RTOS2 -- I've found it to be much better than RTOS1.

• The grey underlining indicates that help is available for the symbol -- press the F1 function key to access the help. (See the MDK release notes, here.)

Can you debug the code? Step through it to see what it is doing? It's possible that the kernel didn't initialize, the thread didn't get created, and the kernel didn't start. Check the return values from each call. And if you can, use RTOS2 -- I've found it to be much better than RTOS1.

Children
No data