This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Clock speed ATSAM3U4C

Hello,

I'm new to the ARM-world and want to program an ATSAM3U4C.

My problem is to adjust the correct clockspeeds because the data sheet is really complicated.

Is there anyone who could tell me what I have to program to get the PLL to 96MHz?

Regards

EnochRoot

Parents
  • >>My problem is to adjust the correct clock speeds because the data sheet is really complicated.

Usually just some multiplication and division at the end of the day, with some attention to comparison frequency and maximum VCO frequency.

Perhaps look at some other example code, not a part I'm using. Paste in the default clock setting code for review.

• >>My problem is to adjust the correct clock speeds because the data sheet is really complicated.

Usually just some multiplication and division at the end of the day, with some attention to comparison frequency and maximum VCO frequency.

Perhaps look at some other example code, not a part I'm using. Paste in the default clock setting code for review.

Children