This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

mapping between hex and map

Hi.

I am developing a Nordic MCU nrf51822 using uvision5.

Although the two development environment versions are slightly different, there are two different hex files after building the code (2charater).

Attach the development environment capture photo, map file and hex file of both development environments.
By address matching between hx and map files, I want to know which variables or functions are located in different parts of the hex file.

Help.

Thanks in advance!

mapping.zip

Parents
  • both development environments

You have only mention one development environment - uVision - so what's the other one?

By address matching between hx and map files, I want to know which variables or functions are located in different parts of the hex file.

Surely, you can get that directly from the Map file?

What are you actually trying to achieve here?

Note that you can include pictures in the posts on this forum - no need to attach them separately!

• both development environments

You have only mention one development environment - uVision - so what's the other one?

Surely, you can get that directly from the Map file?

What are you actually trying to achieve here?

Note that you can include pictures in the posts on this forum - no need to attach them separately!

Children
No data