This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HAL disabling in the Keil

Hi,

I bought a new NUCLEO-G474RE and I don't want use HAL drivers (I always programm in registers). Is it possible  STM32CubeMX disable In the Manage Run-time Environment? I don't know how I can create clear project without HAL drivers.

Thank you

Parents
  • Yes. The default is nothing selected in the Mange Run-time Environment and if you go with that and click OK you will get nothing (including no HAL drivers). You ca

"C:\Keil_V5\ARM\PACK\Keil\STM32G4xx_DFP\1.1.0\Drivers\CMSIS\Device\ST\STM32G4xx" has what you will need to do this all by yourself.

.\Include has the STM32G4 include files that you will need giving you the definition for all the registers you may desire to access.

.\Source\Templates gives you example Startup and System Init files.

You may find it helpful to use the STM32CubeMX to generate a startup file to use as an example or find other examples.  

• Yes. The default is nothing selected in the Mange Run-time Environment and if you go with that and click OK you will get nothing (including no HAL drivers). You ca

"C:\Keil_V5\ARM\PACK\Keil\STM32G4xx_DFP\1.1.0\Drivers\CMSIS\Device\ST\STM32G4xx" has what you will need to do this all by yourself.

.\Include has the STM32G4 include files that you will need giving you the definition for all the registers you may desire to access.

.\Source\Templates gives you example Startup and System Init files.

You may find it helpful to use the STM32CubeMX to generate a startup file to use as an example or find other examples.  

Children