This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

LPC1788 Ethernet with CMSIS RTOS2 RTX5 not working

I am using LPC1788 conrtex M3 microcontroller and trying to configure its e ETHERNET port by using CMSIS RTOS2 RTX5.
I am able to run other drivers like UART , TIMERS , and GPIO's using RTOS2 RTX5.
But facing some issues to run ETHERNET.

microcontroller - LPC1788 M3
Phy IC - LAN8720
Driver - ETH MAC 0
Interface - RMII
IDE and Compiler - Keil microvision-5
software development suite - MDK-Plus
RTOS - RTOS2 RTX5 version 5.5.0

Please find attached c files and Configuration setting I have done in my project.

I am calling netInitialize(); function from main()
it returns me "netOK" that means Network Core initialized successfully

Then I am calling netTCP_GetSocket function and passing "tcp_cb_server" call back function as an argument it as below

tcp_sock = netTCP_GetSocket(tcp_cb_server);
if (tcp_soo itck > 0) {
netTCP_Listen(tcp_sock, 2000);
}

I am getting tcp_sock = 1,
I am checking status of the socket created "tcp_sock" using function
socket_status = netTCP_GetState(tcp_sock);
it returns me "netTCP_StateLISTEN"
means socket is listen mode.
but when I try to connect through Hyperterminal unable to established a connection
Please find attched code and configuration settings.
Please help on high priority

Parents
  • I would first use the command line and first try to ping your boards IP. Then use a freeware program such as PacketSender, setup your Local Network for your boards IP (192.168.0.xx) where xx is different than your boards IP. Then open Wireshark and sniff the Local Connection for traffic.

Finally, your Ethernet connector should have LEDs on the plug. Check for them to flash which signifies data exchange is ongoing.

The board PHY chip should come up and operate with no changes required. Good luck.

• I would first use the command line and first try to ping your boards IP. Then use a freeware program such as PacketSender, setup your Local Network for your boards IP (192.168.0.xx) where xx is different than your boards IP. Then open Wireshark and sniff the Local Connection for traffic.

Finally, your Ethernet connector should have LEDs on the plug. Check for them to flash which signifies data exchange is ongoing.

The board PHY chip should come up and operate with no changes required. Good luck.

Children