This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

how can i solve this error "*** error 65: access violation at C:0x0002 : no 'execute/read' permission"

whenever im trying to step the function this error is occuring so how can i solve this ?please help me

*** error 65: access violation at C:0x0002 : no 'execute/read' permission

Parents
  • Error 65 means you are touching hardware that's *not* simulated, touching 0x0002 might relate to an errant pointer, but without knowing the micro-controller or the code sequences you are using, it is very hard to diagnose your specific issue.

Stop using the Simulator, it doesn't support the hardware you are using, you need to migrate to Real Hardware. There are a lot of low costs development boards in 2019 that include a micro-controller and JTAG/SWD debuggers. STMicro has their NUCLEO and DISCOVERY boards, and NXP has boards too.

• Error 65 means you are touching hardware that's *not* simulated, touching 0x0002 might relate to an errant pointer, but without knowing the micro-controller or the code sequences you are using, it is very hard to diagnose your specific issue.

Stop using the Simulator, it doesn't support the hardware you are using, you need to migrate to Real Hardware. There are a lot of low costs development boards in 2019 that include a micro-controller and JTAG/SWD debuggers. STMicro has their NUCLEO and DISCOVERY boards, and NXP has boards too.

Children
No data